How to highlight text in Keynote

 Say you have a big chunk of tex in a slide and you need to highlight some of the continuous text on it. So from this lovely text from baconipsum

highlight this

 

Granted, it is not a big problem. I would say most people would create two mustard bars and call it a day.  Doing this way there is the problem of aligning the different bars and possibly moving the text around might be not easy.  I would call this method an additive method. But I think there is a better method that removes the necessity of the two bars. And that is to draw a big fat box and remove the excess. I call this method a substration method. The video describes how to do this.

 


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation sin: Overtime

How to crop images with circles in Keynote

On why I hate LaTeX/Beamer