Use presenter notes in Keynote without an external monitor

 If you use Apple Keynote' presenter notes you might not know that you don't need an 2nd monitor to use them. Since Apple broke using an external display in macos 11.6.1 on my iMac 2015,  I had to look for an alternative to use Zoom and presenter notes in a single Monitor. The solution comes in the form of using Keynote's In Window Play and sharing only the Keynote Window in Zoom. I'll only address the Keynote part in this post.

So you have a presentation with presenter notes


 If you look at Menu > Play, it might look like this

For me, this has always been the standard configuration. If instead you choose In Window and press Play Keynore will render this


 

If no presenter notes are shown, click on Show Presenter Display in Window.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation sin: Overtime

How to crop images with circles in Keynote

On why I hate LaTeX/Beamer